This page includes one-pagers, letters, and other documents associated with the HIA. For meeting-related documents such as presentation slides, data, handouts, and notes, please visit the Past Meetings page.
- September 14, 2020: MAPC Releases Independent Evaluation of Fore River Heath Impact Assessment
- October 25, 2019: MAPC selects Public Health by Design as HIA Evaluator
- May 21, 2019: Statement on Updated Weymouth Air Quality Data
- February 6, 2019: Public Statement by MAPC Regarding the Recently Completed Health Impact Assessment - Natural Gas Compressor Station, Weymouth
- Click here to download a 2018 statement as MAPC prepared to wrap up the HIA
Independent Evaluation by Public Health by Design
Health Impact Assessment Final Report
Documents from the HIA process
Recommended Decision on Issues 1, 7, and 8 of the Chapter 91 Waterways Written Determination Appeals Case
On Nov. 21, the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection Office of Appeals and Dispute Resolution issued a recommended decision on three issues raised by a Ten Residents Group and the Town of Weymouth.
The document linked above includes an introduction, witness information, the ruling, background, issues for adjudication, burden of proof and standard of review, discussion and findings, and conclusion.
Algonquin Gas Transmission LLC submitted an updated to its Air Quality Plan Application, including a Sound Level Impact Assessment Report, on Oct. 24, 2018.
Find updated documents based on recent noise monitoring on this webpage under "Updated Application and Supporting Documents."